At Blue Sky Luxury, health and safety are important to us as it is to our rental clients. Regular inspections result in safe living accommodations and our printed property information give tips on health and safety. We highly recommend reading these tips provided to be informed and aware.
Here are a few tips that will help you stay safe while on your next holiday vacation in Barbados:
- Always remember to lock/secure all doors and windows when leaving the property or before going to bed.
- Use safes provided to store your valuables.
- Use the alarm system if provided when going out or staying in.
- If there is a gate for beach access always remember to lock that gate after you come off the beach.
- Pay attention to pool signs.
- Check for the depth of the pool and if you or any of your party cannot swim do not pretend to be brave and venture into the deep end.
- Only use plasticware around the pool.
- Do not leave small children unattended in the pool or otherwise.
- Where there are high balconies small children must be supervised.
- Do not go in the pool or on high balconies while intoxicated.
- Avoid inviting strangers into your holiday home.
To find out more about how we manage properties and what we do to promote a safe holiday, click here!
Following these tips will result in an incident-free holiday. Help us help you stay safe!
Stay in touch, we love to hear from you!
Direct Barbados: 1.246.622.4466
Freephone UK: 0800 0885574
Toll Free US/CND: 1 866 404 9600
Go back to our website