As Christmas 2022 approaches, we starting the festivities early with a bit of holiday cheer for those who are not travelling for Christmas. Holidays in Barbados offer a great opportunity to create memories with family and friends in the Caribbean. You can expect sweetness with a bit of spice when it comes to Barbados cuisine, drinks mixed with the oldest rum with history, and more. Curl up with your favourite rum cocktail as we dive into five reasons to travel to Barbados for your 2022-2023 Holidays.
- Find a spot on the beach – Barbados is surrounded by gorgeous white sand beaches. Around the Christmas holidays, notable faves are occupied by sun seekers and groups of families. If you prefer a bit of elbow room, you have a better chance securing a lounger in April.
- Book a Restaurant – Currently, our Concierge team members are leveraging valuable contacts to secure prime spots to some of the hottest eateries on the island. Pro Tip: Book early to secure your reservation. Check out some of our favourite West Coast restaurants.
- Rent a Car – From a Mini Moke to a Mercedes-Benz, our Concierge department have the best connections to find you the best deals. Go Car Rentals is one of our trusted partners. Just send us an email, we can get you on the list for the Easter holidays.
- Attend Awesome Events– Polo, music and cultural festivals. Whether it’s a glass of champagne at polo or a relaxed rum punch in Oistins, these local events offer a great experience.
- Be an Instagram Model – Now that you are basking in the Caribbean, you must share it with those who are not. As the generous soul you are, show everyone where the best Instagram-able spots are in Barbados. Check out Cherry Tree Hill, The Animal Flower Cave and top food spots like Sea Shed, The Bearded Rose, Baia and more!
Stay in touch, we love to hear from you!
Direct Barbados: 1.246.622.4466
Freephone UK: 0800 0885574
Toll Free US/CND: 1 866 404 9600
Go back to our website
Find a villa here